4.2.14

Welcome to my blog ~


I hope you stay a while.




 Dress / Bershka
Shoes / Forever21

Very excited to be here posting a little of me. I think I wasted time trying to make this pretty good. The truth is I didn't know what was the "right" way to show what I want to but I promise to give my best and hope you enjoy my little creation.

I wore this outfit last week when my good friend @MrRoymer came from a little town not too far from here. I had not seen him since long ago. We went to a very famous mountain here in Caracas commonly called Avila. Catching up and taking pics was kind of fun to share with him. 

Have fun with friends and thanks for reading me.

See ya soon!


Me emociona estar publicando un poquito sobre mi. Creo que perdi mucho tiempo tratando de hacer esto perfecto. La verdad es que no sabia cual era la manera "correcta" de demostrar lo que quiero pero prometo dar lo mejor de mi y espero que disfrutes mis pequeñas creaciones.
  
Me vesti asi la semana pasada cuando mi buen amigo @MrRoymer vino de Maracay a visitarme. No lo veia desde hace muchisimo tiempo. Fuimos al Avila en teleferico, la verdad esta muy hermoso alla arriba y provoca pasar todo un dia disfrutando del frio con un buen chocolate caliente. Poniendonos al dia y tomando fotitos fue muy divertido compartir con el.

Diviertete con amigos y gracias por leerme.

Hasta pronto! 



1 comment:

  1. Me encanta el vestido . Mucha suerte en esta aventura, yo me quedo para seguirte.
    Besitos linda
    Say Cheese

    ReplyDelete