11.2.14

Bringing up memories ~


The high line


 Leaving Venezuela

 Downtown Brooklyn

 Times Square

 Manhattan from the Staten Island ferry

 Little Italy

MET

She's my good friend Cathy from South Korea

The best vietnamese food at Hanco's 



Visiting New York City has been one of the best experiences I've ever had. Despite I was born there, I had not had the chance to know the city because I left the big apple when I was just a baby. 

Attending english classes and walking out was the way I met nice people from all around the world and ate all kinds of food (that was the best hahaha). I learned all about NYC history through the big museums and I visited places that I saw in movies and imagined me there since I was a little girl. I love this city because of the diversity of cultures. Definitely it's the place that I want to grow professionally and as a person. 


My next step: going to NYFW ;)  


Visitar Nueva York ha sido una de las mejores experiencias que he tenido. A pesar que nací allí, no había tenido la oportunidad de conocer la ciudad porque vine a Venezuela cuando apenas era solo una bebe.

Asistiendo a mis clases de ingles y paseando fue que conocí gente muy linda de todas partes del mundo y comi todo tipo de comida que me dejo fascinada!! Aprendi sobre su historia a traves de los enormes museos y estuve en lugares que siempre vi en peliculas y desde pequeña me imagine algún dia estar allí. Me encanta que sea una ciudad con tanta diversidad cultural. Definitivamente es el lugar donde quiero crecer como persona y profesionalmente. 

El siguiente paso: Asistir a la semana de la moda ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment